Saturday 21 April 2012

REFLECTIVE WRITING 2

REFLECTIVE WRITING




NEW LEARNING

What did I learn that was new to me?
It was all new for me to learn about this eB which is very useful for my knowledge. I was an able to create my own blogs and edit all the interface of the blog.

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
This knowledge make me to open my mind to learn more about communicate between EB to EB. The thing i learn from this Eb, I shall learn how to in touch with the suppliers from any web portal.

did it help me see something in a new light?
Yes it is because maybe someday or for my present day, i would like to be come a business selling online.

did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes, it make me more understand and i able to do my business in just through the web and it was so fast and save time.

How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?
In my work, its might be my first challenging to do some useful ideas to manage my goal.
In my studies,, i have to facing through the whole subject . My life, it connected with my daily life  which is more useful when i doing some activities in term of business. 


PERSONAL REACTION

How did I feel about what was done?
I felt confident, more motivation because  Studying is useful to get better result, enjoyable and improve my knowledge.

Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
Yes, because It’s for my future life where it depend on me to change better job and upgrade my salary
It Inspire for me to work harder for a better life

What did I like or enjoy and why?
Like to be new learner and enjoying by communicate or sharing with other classmate and lectured.
Because What I need is to change the way of learning, requires new activities such as increasing the review, search and some discussion of my friends

What did I dislike and why?
Missed  some lectured and less focusing
Having difficulties how to manage some period Time
Because it is the worst weakness 

What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
Creating a personal diary that will list out my daily schedule which will remind me of any upcomming
event or class session because i had to planning my strategy before upcoming lectured.
 
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
more difficult is when i Missed  some lectured
Because it is the weakness

ACTION TO BE TAKEN

Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
By
Listens and note taking for any important points
Researched back some notes I have taken and revised to provide better understanding
Make a particle studies if necessary
Improved my time schedule

Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
No, because my goal is to improved my skills with more effectively with new technique to get more skill full with better result.

Do I want to investigate or research further?
Yes, I should used more wisely to learn with more strategy, tactfully and creative ideas
Make use of the internet to search for answer
Joining an online forum to ask any body that is more experience


1 comment:

  1. In journey of gaining the knowledge,I always believe experience is my best teacher.

    Above all, success is not measured by how many Distinction we scored, how high our level education we achieved, level of income, social status, etc.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete